Sunday, January 30, 2011

Little Dress Panto

I think I've found a new obsession. I've been having so much fun playing with creating an embroidery design in PEDesign/Palette Version 8 and, through a series of steps, converting the embroidery to a format that can be sewn on my Babylock Jewel quilting machine.

Here's the little dress embroidery design as it was created in PED/PAL V8.



And here it is as a pantograph, ready for the computer to tell the Jewel to quilt it across the quilt. Click on the image to see it much better.


Here's the second embroidery design I did. I call it Puff Sleeve Dress. And below it is the panto, ready for the quilting machine. Click on the image for a better view.




This is just too much fun for a cool Sunday afternoon. I think I'll have to clean off the quilting machine/frame and just give this a test stitching!

No comments: